Friday 30 October 2009

WIP- cavalry 1


This month has been a little busy to say the least and i have not had much chance to relax and crack on with my Samurai project. I have non the less been researching and evolving my collection. next up will be a base of famous Takeda cavalry.

I hope to get these painted up over the weekend. i also hope to go to Fiasco in leeds, not sure if i will be able to do both?!?!
I am syill unsure as to how many figures to place on the base, as i also wish to add flag nearers running along behind the cavalry. If i paint to many its not a problem i have plans for any spares...

4 comments:

  1. I´m also building a samurai army (Red devils).

    4 horses are fine (IMO), they left enough room in the base for flag banner and even one foot samurai.

    Godd work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool, Did you use the Perry li?
    any pics ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perry´s, of course!

    I´m painting the first base (FP-Samuray with commander) so no pics... yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to seeing them. just checked out your seleucids via the impetus forum. very nice!!

    ReplyDelete